I made two new doll dresses.

I think I’ll have one of the yellow ones be a dress that Maragret Ann Brady wears in the “Dear America” series.  In the book she has a yellow dress and I like the nautical theme of the pattern.
I kind of want to make the pink one in blue to match Nellie’s eyes.

Both dresses are available in my Etsy shop here:

Yellow dress
https://www.etsy.com/listing/463554179/two-of-a-kind-yellow-and-white-nautical

Pink dress
https://www.etsy.com/listing/450069720/ooak-pink-and-lace-victorian-Edwardian

I’m also supposed to be getting some orange silk in the mail today.  I ordered some so I can make a new dress for Addy.  I think she could look quite nice in the orange.  Hopefully I have the right color thread.  I avoided buying a spool of thread because monitor settings can be different from reality so it’s always better to have the fabric in my hands so I can get some thread.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danbury Mint Titanic "Rose" doll: a review

My review of the Franklin Mint flying Rose doll

A League of Their Own costume Hallowe'en costume, Part One: Supplies and Notes