I made Kit a new winter dress!  I got this fabric at JoAnn's Fabrics some time back and finally got around to finishing the dresses!  The little snowmen on it make me think of winter so I've been calling it her "winter dress."  Kit might need herself a coat so she doesn't get cold wearing those short sleeves!
These are three of a kind for sale in my Etsy shop.  https://www.etsy.com/listing/236235358/1930s-or-1940s-style-winter-snowman

Until next time:  do you ever feel like some songs are just speaking to you?  I have and do right now.  I've listened to one song so many times it's amazing I don't hate it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danbury Mint Titanic "Rose" doll: a review

My review of the Franklin Mint flying Rose doll

A League of Their Own costume Hallowe'en costume, Part One: Supplies and Notes