On Wednesday I found out a friend of mine had been hit by a car and was hospitalized.  A mutual friend was preparing cards and other gifts to send to her.

It took me about six hours to make this dress from start to finish.  I had taken a TLC Samantha doll, re-wigged her, cleaned her up, and made the dress, apron, and pantaloons.

She's into 19th century nursing and Joseph Merrick A.K.A. The Elephant Man.  So I made a nurse who might have visited Joseph.

I know the Gibson Girl style was not in style in the 19th century but it's the closest I could find that would be appropriate on such short notice.

Until next time:  only nine weeks until Christmas.  Be prepared.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danbury Mint Titanic "Rose" doll: a review

My review of the Franklin Mint flying Rose doll

A League of Their Own costume Hallowe'en costume, Part One: Supplies and Notes