I made two new doll dresses based on American Girl/BeForever’s Addy.  Her story is set in 1864.

I didn’t have any elastic so I made cuffs instead.  I haven’t seen any girl’s dresses from that era with elastic, but that doesn’t mean they didn’t exist.
For the shamrock dress I added multiple pintucks in the bodice and growth tucks on the skirt.

Both dresses have vintage trim and glass buttons.
They close up the back with Velcro.

They are available for purchase here.


Until next time:  what's everyone's view on the Ripper case allegedly being solved?  It proves at one point he was with her, be it before, during, or after death.  However, it doesn't prove he is the one who killed the women.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danbury Mint Titanic "Rose" doll: a review

My review of the Franklin Mint flying Rose doll

A League of Their Own costume Hallowe'en costume, Part One: Supplies and Notes