Titanic tea dress for dolls!

It took forever to finish but I've completed four of a kind Titanic tea dresses for dolls.

The dresses are made from bridal satin and lace.  I used satin ribbon for the sash and a large ribbon rosette.

There are also faux pearl beads on the lace top.  I've done my best to sew them securely but it's not a dress for children who still pull things off and put them in their mouths.

The dress will fit 18 inch soft bodied dolls such as American Girl, Gotz, My Twinn, Springfield, and probably some I'm not remembering right now.


I've also ordered a doll that needs some TLC to become a boy doll.  I ordered a wig so I can exchange one for the other and there we go!  I might sell the original AG doll wig on eBay.

Until next time:  Old timey songs can be addictive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danbury Mint Titanic "Rose" doll: a review

My review of the Franklin Mint flying Rose doll

A League of Their Own costume Hallowe'en costume, Part One: Supplies and Notes