Zouave doll dresses

I completed a set of Zouave doll dresses today.

I've got to be honest, at the tender age of 13 when I first saw this style I hated it.  I don't know why but I did.  Now at the ripe age of 28 I saw it again on a doll and fell in love.  Funny how things work out, isn't it?  Crow, anyone?

I immediately went to work and created four OOAK dresses for sale on my Etsy page.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Errowyn

All my pictures were taken inside as it was raining.  Lots and lots of rain here.

Oh, and dear plants:  quit pollinating on the car!!  That is all.

Until Next Time:  Crow always goes best down fresh.  Now pass the ketchup please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danbury Mint Titanic "Rose" doll: a review

My review of the Franklin Mint flying Rose doll

A League of Their Own costume Hallowe'en costume, Part One: Supplies and Notes