I've made two new doll dresses.  The first is a fun Hallowe'en themed one as all the holiday fabric is coming out.

This one is a 1930's style dress.  I think the Jack-O-Lantern and star print is really cute.  It's trimmed with a black ribbon rosette.  They are three of a kind available on Etsy here.  https://www.etsy.com/listing/245684913/three-of-a-kind-1930s1940s-halloween
 
 
I did my best to copy a real Edwardian style gown that dates back to 1910.  It has over six yards of hand pleated trim on the dress alone!  I stopped counting how long I had been working on it once I reached eight hours.  I want to play with the design a little before releasing the pattern for it.  They are two of a kind and available on Etsy here.  https://www.etsy.com/listing/245785502/two-of-a-kind-pink-and-white-polka-dot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danbury Mint Titanic "Rose" doll: a review

My review of the Franklin Mint flying Rose doll

A League of Their Own costume Hallowe'en costume, Part Two: Mockup