Was checking out the American Girl FB page and was greeted with a ton of so called "adults"--that's not a typo--and parents screaming bloody murder over hair clips, ribbons, whatever not being included in the doll and book.

My first thought was "Go to the damned store and BUY a piece of hair ribbon!  Problem solved!"

Second thought was "Were the kids I used to babysit preparing me for THEM or are THEY preparing me for someone in the future?  WHO is the adult here?  I forget."

Did I miss something?  Is it too much to ask for adults to behave like adults?  At the same time these people are the same ones who turn around and scream that such and such item is "cheap."

There's no pleasing some people.

However, I don't think it's too much to ask people to act their age and not their shoe size.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danbury Mint Titanic "Rose" doll: a review

My review of the Franklin Mint flying Rose doll