Today I was working on a photography idea I had last night.  I was able to slip my left arm into a real dress from circa 1910.  The ring I’m wearing is a fake engagement ring I got from a Diamond Rings candle.  I’m not engaged or even spoken for.  It was the weirdest feeling wearing a ring on my left hand ring finger.

For the wartime like photographs I donate the profits I make on any prints to the Wounded Warriors Project.

I haven’t uploaded them to my Etsy shop yet but will do so this weekend.  The watermark will not appear on any prints bought.  I put it on there to keep people from stealing my work which has happened in the past.
 
Always get a kitten to photo bomb your work!

Until next time:  I was told macaroni and cheese used to be canned!  Is that true?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danbury Mint Titanic "Rose" doll: a review

My review of the Franklin Mint flying Rose doll

A League of Their Own costume Hallowe'en costume, Part Two: Mockup