To help others

Greetings all,

I have a non-costuming post, but a serious one none the less.  It is to help a family in need.

A friend of mine brought this to my attention over FaceBook when a tea party group was set up for Ahmie where people can post photos of their tea and general parties.
 
I started doing photography to help bring up Ahmie's spirits.  The pictures were well received and I was being asked for prints.
 
 
Each print is an 8x10 and sells for $20 plus shipping.  Fifteen dollars of each print will go to Ahmie's family.  I'm only keeping the $5 to cover printing and shipping costs.
 
If people do not wish for a print they can donate directly here.  http://www.youcaring.com/help-a-neighbor/operation-love-for-ahmie/114272

If you cannot afford to donate or do not wish for a print you can help by spreading the word or dropping by the FaceBook group to give love and support.  If you need the link please leave a message in the comments section and I shall get back to you.

Any little bit helps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danbury Mint Titanic "Rose" doll: a review

My review of the Franklin Mint flying Rose doll

A League of Their Own costume Hallowe'en costume, Part Two: Mockup