Variations on the Downton Abbey purple and white dress

Interestingly enough this dress and the Mrs. Patmore one are my two most popular and requested for variations.

This version I made for a Hallowe'en costume contest.  That and I thought the dress looks awesome in gray.

 
I also have a new serger now.  A very handy little machine and I'm glad I got it.
 
Until next time:  We all start out life as a primitive goatse.  Really!  We all start out with the back door first.  I'm trying to be diplomatic here--work with me!  Some people, however, never seem to leave this starting point.  Ain't biology grand?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danbury Mint Titanic "Rose" doll: a review

My review of the Franklin Mint flying Rose doll

A League of Their Own costume Hallowe'en costume, Part Two: Mockup