Child's Titanic Jump dress

I've been making progress on my child's Titanic Jump dress.  This dress will vary from my adult replica in a few ways for price and easy and quick changing.  The adult version is more detailed in it's design.

For the child's I've used faux silk satin and covered it with lightweight bridal lace.  The cut outs in the shoulder have been eliminated for modesty purposes but the rhinestone buttons are still there.  I also raised the front of the red vest slightly for modesty purposes.

The skirt is going to also be decorated with silver sequins once I finish up with the circles.



Until next time:  Don't piss off the fairies!  Thatisall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danbury Mint Titanic "Rose" doll: a review

My review of the Franklin Mint flying Rose doll

A League of Their Own costume Hallowe'en costume, Part Two: Mockup