I'm finished with the mock up to an Edwardian style top so now it's down to cutting it out of my good fabric.  I should have that done soon.

My pink Edwardian dress is temporarly on hold as I need to purchase some more rose pink thread and some lace edging.  I keep on forgetting that I need to buy an extra spool of thread as thread doesn't come in as large spools as it used to.

Also on the to finish list are the Titanic boarding suits.  I've been wanting to make the breakfast dress for a while.  Yellow is not my color so mine will be dark teal with yellow accents.  I'm also going to modify the under dress so that it has straps and can be used as a semi-formal dress.  The lace over dress will close in the front and be removeable.

I also took this photo yesterday of the sunset.  I used a basic point and shoot digital camera.  I'm in no way a photographer though I want to take a class sometime.


Until next time:  "I am not young enough to know everything."--Oscar Wilde

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danbury Mint Titanic "Rose" doll: a review

My review of the Franklin Mint flying Rose doll