New Etsy shop!

I've started up a second Etsy shop for period reformist clothing, the occasional gender swap/bend outfit, and whatever else doesn't fit into my Edwardian Girl Etsy shop.
http://www.etsy.com/people/HarlotOfBabylon

It started after when I was thinking of making a reform dress a woman called me a "Rebellious Harlot of Babylon."  I pretty much responded by pointing and laughing at the monitor but not responding to her comment.  And yes, I am very familiar to what the reference means.  On FaceBook it went wild and people were encouraging me to make a second shop so I did!

Once I can complete an outfit or two my second shop will be open for business.

My FaceBook page for it will be the same as my Edwardian Girl page.  I'm too lazy to go and make a second page.  My works in progress and everything else will also be posted here just under different labels.

Until next time:  One is never too old to be a rebellious harlot of Babylon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danbury Mint Titanic "Rose" doll: a review

My review of the Franklin Mint flying Rose doll