Last minute rush!

Nothing like it in the world!  ;)  I've completed my blouses, skirt, and jacket or my Edwardian dress.  Once the weather stops being so ugly I'll see about getting photographs.  It's raining and very overcast here.

I've also been in the works for a brown, pink, and cream dress.  I'm basing it on a real dress in my collection.  All that's left to do is the top, belt, and attaching the two.  Why do I feel like ice cream?

Until next time:  If you've got a few minutes check out this page for great Edwardian images.  http://americanduchess.blogspot.com/2012/03/v91-edwardian-showgirls.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danbury Mint Titanic "Rose" doll: a review

My review of the Franklin Mint flying Rose doll

A League of Their Own costume Hallowe'en costume, Part Two: Mockup