Skirts!

I have two close up pictures of my Duchess outfits from Horatio Hornblower:  The Duchess and the Devil.  I still have to make my corset and bodice before I'm finished.

It'll be my first corset ever made so hopefully all will work out!  I'm having it lace both up the front and the back.  Being asthmatic and if no one else is around if I need to get myself out quickly I'd rather be able to unlace myself through the front.

The two skirt pictures are close ups.  The sun was almost right above me and any attempt to get the pictures from the other angle were futile.  The blue dress is minus it's lace.  Hopefully I should be getting that tomorrow.



Until next time:  Don't be the person your mother warned you about. Make sure her imagination wasn't that creative.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Danbury Mint Titanic "Rose" doll: a review

My review of the Franklin Mint flying Rose doll