On the finish and to do list...

I apologize for the delay in blogging.  Things have been most busy here and not necessarily in a good way.

On my “finish” and “to do” list are several projects.

I want to finish off my Duchess outfits from Horatio Hornblower:  The Duchess and the Devil.

I’m also almost done with my Titanic deck dress.  The belt is that all that remains.  My searches for a good wheat pattern that’s on the real dress have been fruitless so I stuck with a wheat colored taffeta.  Gotta love that swishing noise it makes when you move!  ;)

On the to do list after the Renaissance Faire is a breakfast dress as well as some other dresses from the movie.

What can I say?  I’m a costume nut for that movie.

Until next time:  Don't take life too seriously--no one makes it out in the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danbury Mint Titanic "Rose" doll: a review

My review of the Franklin Mint flying Rose doll